|Testing Software using Visual Studio|
|Score ||1st Place | (Distinction) "100%"|
|Course ||Software Testing and Analysis|
Testing Software Components using Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 is our Software Testing and Analysis Course project and we worked with 5 types of testing techniques: Functional Testing: Basic Unit Test, Database Testing, UI Testing: Coded UI, Stress Testing: Load Testing & Integration Testing.
C# & MS Visual Studio Test Professional 2012
I was in a team of five members and my role was:
- The Team Leader.
- Working with MS Visual Studio Test Professional 2012.
- Understanding Testing Activities: Test Design, Test Automation, Test Excution, Test Evaluation.
- Understanding Testing Levels: Unit, Module, Integration, System, Acceptance.
- Setting a coverage criteria.
- Developing many components with some bugs in each component.
- Testing these component using Unit Testing and solving bugs.