|Chess Game Engine|
|Score ||2nd Place | (Distinction) "90%"|
|Course ||Artificial Intelligence|
An intelligent chess playing program, which plays a real chess game between a human and the computer or a computer and another computer. Player is able to order computer to use different search algorithms.
I was in a team of total: 24 members, my sub-team was the (Design & Implementation Team) and my role was:
- Algorithms & Integration team leader.
- Participating in designing the flow of events and data for the application.
- Developing the "A star" search algorithm in C++.
- Developing the main controller in C++ which handles the communication between all core components: Data Model, Moves Generator, Search Algorithm, Evaluation Component & XNA Interface.
- Participating in testing the whole application.
- Participating in debugging the C++ Core.
- Participating in debugging the XNA interface.