|Logic Circuit Simulator|
|Score ||1st Place | (Distinction+) "111%"|
|Course ||Programming Techniques|
Complicated logic circuits can be very hard to trace, this is why computer-aided design of logic circuits is necessary. One of the very powerful tools is a simulator, which simulates the operation of an entire logic circuit and predicts the outputs based on the inputs.
This C++ application is to design, simulate and trace any logic gates circuit.
C++, OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts like: Inheritance & Polymorphism, CMU Graphics Library & Factory Design Pattern
I was in a team of four members and my role was:
- Participated in the main scenario of the application.
- Saving circuits into files.
- Loading circuits from files.
- Labling components in the circuit.
- Moving components in the circuit.
- Graphics & Interface Design.
- Participated in Input classes & functions.
- Participated in Output classes & functions.
- Participated in "Application Manager" Class.
- Participated in building circuit components.
- Participated in "Inserting components into the circuit" actions.
- Participated in testing the whole application.