|Score ||1st Place | (Distinction+) "120%"|
|Course ||Numerical Analysis|
Numerical Integration is a mathematical technique which get an approximated value for an integral of a function using many algorithms with many iterations that enhance the accuracy of the answer.
This application was to integrate functions "predefined before or user given" using three types of numerical techniques.
It was an individual project and my role was:
- Designing the main data structure for the application.
- Building classes that interact with the Smart Math Library.
- Developing the application manager.
- Designing the Ribbon User Interface (UI).
- Testing the whole application.
- Debugging the whole application.