|Operating System Processes Scheduler|
|Score ||1st Place | (Distinction+) "115%"|
|Course ||Operating Systems|
Operating System Processes Scheduler is a simulator for a process scheduler in an operating system. The input to a process scheduler is a set of processes, with different parameters and the output is a schedule that tends to satisfy the requirements of all processes according to some scheduling algorithm. In addition, it should have some statistical data for the overall performance measurement.
C#, WPF, Ribbon UI & ZedGraph
I was in a team of two members and my role was:
- The Team Leader.
- Designing the main data structure for the application.
- Developing the Round Robin operation.
- Developing the Shortest Job First (SJF) non-preemptive operation.
- Developing the Highest Priority First (HPF) non-preemptive operation.
- Developing the Weighted Highest Priority First (W-HPF) non-preemptive operation.
- Developing the processes file reader and output log file writer.
- Developing the application manager.
- Designing the Ribbon User Interface (UI).
- Participating in testing the whole application.
- Participating in debugging the whole application.