|School Management System|
|Score ||1st Place | (Distinction+) "115%"|
|Course ||Software Engineering|
School Management System will be able to provide the school with all capabilities to control the flow of the work in the school by building a database which manages all information about students, teachers and staff. The System manager will be able to add, edit and delete all -or a piece of- students’, teachers’ and employees’ information, search about them, assign courses to teachers and time table for all classes in the school and so on.
Our Software Engineering academic course supervisor stated that we have to meet a real customer for this project.
C# & Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
I was in a team of four members and my role was:
- Participated in gathering the requirements from the customer.
- Participated in writing the (Software Requirements Specifications) document.
- Participated in designing the (Use Cases).
- Participated in writing the (Software Design Specification [SDS]) document, designing class diagrams, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Participated in the ER Diagram, entities & relationships.
- Participated in the Schema Design, entities & relationships.
- Edit & Update functions in SQL & Windows Forms Interfaces.
- Participated in debugging some parts of the application.
- Participated in testing the whole application.
- Designing the logo of the application.
- Writing the (User and Admin. Guide) document with step by step illustration and screenshots.